Thursday 28 May 2015

This Evening's Amusement

Words overheard in the bath tonight - "Rosie, pour a bucket of water in my butt" - I'm not too sure why or how that came about, but often bathtimes create interesting conversations.  Sometimes very loud singing when Emma lays down with her ears under the water and tries to hear herself sing.  Also there is usually a lot of yelling over toys or who gets to pour with the bucket, and it always ends with a fight over the towels.  We have two "regular" bath towels - one has Harry Potter on it, and the other Tinkerbell.  You would think my girlie girls would fight over who gets Tink, but it's Harry Potter who is more popular.  The HP towel was mine from when HP was new...I think I should get to use it, but that's not how being a mom works sometimes.

Someone's calling - gotta go.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment