Thursday 25 February 2016

Spring is Coming and With It, Fashion Show Auditions!

Emma Fall Fashion Show 2015
Spring is fast approaching, and with it the Spring Fashion Show!

Emma will audition in March for a spot walking the runway of the Cataraqui Centre.  The show is April 2nd with 2 "shows" - one at noon and one at 2pm.

I expect it will work much the same as the fall fashion show Emma was selected for in September.  She had fun (as did I) but I remember it being a busy time.

We are hopeful that the mall people will choose Emma again to model something cute for the stores.  I'm under the impression they will choose someone who's "worked" for them before.  That seems to be how this "business" works sometimes.

Besides last fall's fashion show, Emma has not really done much as far as the Mode Elle world is concerned.  She had one "real" audition - you can read about that here - and she didn't get it.  I didn't much think she would as it had something to do with food, and we all know how adventurous Emma is with her eating!

So stay tuned to hear about Emma's next adventures in modelling.  I'll try to take lots of pictures and create posts when I've got something fun to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment