Wednesday 2 September 2015

And So It Begins...Her Modelling Career Starts Tomorrow.

This stuff is going to be so last minute!  Got an email tonight from Mode Elle for another modelling "job" but she has to be at the mall at 4:30 tomorrow, and also for a second show at 1:30 Friday.  Yikes!

I warned my boss that this is how it's going to be, but I will feel badly when it is me that has to take her.  Patrick is available for these times this week (and it's a holiday weekend coming up, so I really shouldn't be leaving the store early...) but it's going to be my turn one of these days.

It looks like she'll be modelling some My Little Pony clothes before the shows in the mall both tomorrow and Friday.  And she gets to keep the clothes!  She's so excited.  I'm very sad I won't see either show.  I'm not as sad that Patrick has to entertain Rose from 4pm until 7 or later when the show finishes!

The whole reason I started this blog was so I could follow along with Emma and all the neat and fun things she gets to do.  I guess it's finally starting!  I'm going to have to get over this "working mom" guilt of having to take time off work for this stuff.  I mean how can I blog about it all if I'm not there??

Anyway, if Patrick takes some pictures I'll be sure to share them with our loyal readers.  If not I may just try to write about what Emma thought of the show.  Either way she's going to have a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment