Saturday 25 July 2015

Emma's Ready To Go!

Emma is now officially listed at (with?) Mode Elle.  Her headshots can be seen here.  Or if you keep scrolling (and, hopefully, reading) they will be in this post as well.

Emma White Alleyway

 I think Emma's very first photoshoot went very well.  She was nervous (of course!) but the end result is fantastic.  I can't really believe this is my little girl!  She looks so much older.  I think it'll only get better from here!
Emma Dress Standing

Emma Headshot Topknot Emma Shoulder Look           

This last photo, we were told, is a great headshot.  I tend to agree, but I'm a little biased!

We overheard Charline booking an audition for a client the other day before Emma's class.  It seems like it's literally about a 2 day turn around and you just have to be ready to go.  They don't really even ask you if you want to go - it's your responsibility to let them know when you're not available. I'm still intensely interested to see how it goes from here.  I guess I'm going to have to be ready to be chauffeur mom once in a while!

I will do my best to keep up-to-date here for anyone interested to follow along.  Please comment if you have any questions or there's anything you want to hear about.  And if you're interested in hiring Miss Emma, we have to go through Mode Elle or we can get in trouble!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment